[AMRadio] Mena

Rick Brashear rickbras at airmail.net
Tue Sep 11 14:16:04 EDT 2007

That's a fine lookin' bunch of outlaws, Brian.  The picture of The Old Dawg
in the misty fog is suitable for framing!  Thanks for sharing.

Rick/K5IAR

...Lot's of fellowship, shooting bull, telling lies, stories,
philosophising.  Many of us also were issued out doctorate degrees of
Possumology by the "old dawg" K5BAI, the master.

Lots of food, including Possum chili, red beans and rice with
Armadillo sausage and all those associated delicacies ;)

A black bear with cubs was spotted by several, and I heard both the
cubs and the momma, but we already had enough meat for the chili and
red beans and rice, so I left them be.

Here are a few photos from the mountain (in the clouds and fog):
http://w5ami.net/mena/100_1850.jpg
http://w5ami.net/mena/100_1848.jpg
http://w5ami.net/mena/100_1847.jpg
http://w5ami.net/mena/100_1854.jpg

73
Brian/wa5am Phd - "Doctor of Possumology"