[AMRadio] Todd, KA1KAQ

A.R.S. - WA5AM ars.w5ami at gmail.com
Tue Sep 11 14:22:08 EDT 2007

I want to announce that Todd, KA1KAQ has taken the the role of
"Ambassador" for the AM Reflector, just as he is for amfone.net.  This
is just another move we make to integrate our efforts to serve the AM
community the best we can, and consolidate information and resources
between Amfone.net, and the AM Reflector.

I want to personally thank Todd for accepting my request, and his
interest in keeping AM alive and well.

Todd will also serve as an associate administrator for the AM
Reflector, much as he does for the forum on AMfone.net.

Our managers now include the following:

WA5AM - Brian
W5JO - Jim
W2INR - Gary
KA1KAQ - Todd

This marks our tenth year (officially) for being a resource for the AM
enthusiast.  Here's to another ten!

73
Brian / wa5am

--
"Money is only temporary, but radios are forever" - Jim Little aka
"the old dog"/K5BAI