[AMRadio] Mena

Jim Wilhite w5jo at brightok.net
Tue Sep 11 16:10:48 EDT 2007

Hi There:

Glad to know those of you who made it had a good time.

Tommye had a bad day Thursday and when we found out that there would be
so much walking, she didn't want to come.  On top of that the rain fell
here Friday and it was raining all the way up to McAlester, not making
for a good trip.  All things considered, we decided not to make the
drive.  We were disappointed, but there will be other chances.

So Todd capitulated and took a job on the forum huh?  Glad to know we
have some one with some esteem to represent us.  Goodness knows we need
it.  Welcome aboard Todd.  Speaking of Todd, did you every sell the
house up in the North country so you could become a Southerner?

Jim/W5JO