[AMRadio] Frequency Question

Bry Carling bcarling at cfl.rr.com
Tue Sep 11 21:32:13 EDT 2007

A bunch of people agreed to try AM on 3675, 3685 and 3735 kHz.
So I built up a number of crystals for those three spots.

After an initial burst of interst and several folks getting them,
I have not hear much lately. So it was a bit of a bust so far.
You can count on finding at least a few AMers on those
three frequencies though...

I continue to have these other crystals available too:
3615, 3625, 3645, 3655, 3675, 3685 kHz
3686, 3700, 3702, 3703, 3704, 3705, 3716, 3721,
3735, 3739, 3746, 3800, 3805 kHz and a number of others
just above 3800 kHz

73 to all - Brian