[AMRadio] Frequency Question

Geoff/W5OMR ars.w5omr at gmail.com
Wed Sep 12 07:29:22 EDT 2007

Bry Carling wrote:
> Well, everyone told me that they wanted 3675, 3685 and 3735 kHz
> for AM operating frequencies, so those are what I have made up.
>
> If there is any demand for 3710 and 3725 I suppose I could make
> some of those too, but so far there is no interest.

During the 'Band Warming Party" back on the 15th of December, of last
year (when we were able to -use- the expanded frequencies) a lot of us
down here in the Texas area set up camp on 3.650Mc.  I -think- we would
still be there today, were it not for the fact that several of the group
are only General or Advanced class license holders.  I can not imagine,
for the life of me, why they don't go to the local VEC and take the
(easier than ever before) test and upgrade!

--
Driving your AM Rig without a scope,

73 = Best Regards,
-Geoff/W5OMR