[AMRadio] Frequency Question

Ellen Rugowski ellenjoanne2003 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Sep 12 10:38:19 EDT 2007

Thanks Geoff! :)

  73,
  Ellen - AF9J
  At Work

  P.S. - if my ankle isn't too sore (I twisted it last week), I hope to work on the VFO for the Scout tonight, so I can get away from the mess on 3885, and down around 3700, where I seem to have more luck.

Geoff/W5OMR <ars.w5omr at gmail.com> wrote:
  Ellen Rugowski wrote:
> Nope,
>
> It's 3725. I hear them up here in Wisconsin quite a bit. Some of us have
> been hanging out on 3710 too.
>
> 73,
> Ellen - AF9J

I believe this is the first post I've seen by you, Ellen, in the AM
Reflector. Congratulations! You're one of the gang, now ;-)

--
Driving your AM Rig without a scope,

73 = Best Regards,
-Geoff/W5OMR