[AMRadio] Frequency Question

Jim Wilhite w5jo at brightok.net
Wed Sep 12 12:07:49 EDT 2007

Well Ellen, I have had that award for many years, back in the early 70s
it was.  Most were nice about it and we cleared the problems.  Others
were not so nice and I ignored them as much as possible.

If you are having troubles with a Scout then a 200 watt amp won't do
much more than widen the circle a bit.  I say go for it and deal with
the troubles as they occur.

As for an amp, look for a Heath SB 200.  Runs real well at the 150 watt
level and is Class B.  They can be had for reasonable bucks and there is
no issue of having to find a chassis, case and all the parts.

Jim/W5JO

> Hi Jim,
>
>  It's kind of hard to do, with me living in an apartment.

 But, I have concerns about amp usage, earning me the "Worked All
Neighbors" award for my apartment building.