[AMRadio] Re: Frequency Question

Mike Sawyer w3slk at hughes.net
Wed Sep 12 18:43:27 EDT 2007

Heck I have been on there several times Don, but it seems you are the only
one I catch up with. Hell the other night, I was at 3864 and the freq. was
clear. I called several time with out a reply. Watt meter and proper antenna
were all connected. Aerial was checked for any abnormalities but no joy in
CQ'sville.
Mod-U-Lator,
Mike(y)
W3SLK