[AMRadio] Frequency Question

Ellen Rugowski ellenjoanne2003 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Sep 12 21:03:39 EDT 2007

Hi Larry,

Actually I live on the 2nd floor, but my antenna is basically on the the 3rd
floor level (the building only has 2 floors).  Yeah, a screwdriver antenna
would be cool, but my landlady told me to keep things low inpact visually.
If she'd let me (which she won't), I'd run a nice long 150-200 foot endfed
out to the locust trees in front of my balcony.  I do use a 60 foot
counterpoise along the baseboards, with an MFJ counterpoise tuner.

73,
Ellen - AF9J