[AMRadio] 51J3 price

John Lawson jpl15 at panix.com
Thu Sep 13 20:10:06 EDT 2007

On Thu, 13 Sep 2007, david knepper wrote:

> $600 and up.

   Previously, perhaps....  but in the last couple of months, even
relatively 'nice' ones (J3s and R-388s) have only been going in the
near-$400 range, and this seems to be trending down currently.

    Not sure why this is... also it appears that R-390 prices are lowering,
As and non-As alike, in general.

> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Gary Schafer" <garyschafer at comcast.net>

   Cheers

John