[AMRadio] Anybody on 3885?

Ellen Rugowski ellenjoanne2003 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Sep 13 20:58:01 EDT 2007

Hi Jim,

Unfortunately, when I took a break to eat a late supper, a group occupied
the freq. !  Here's another thoughts - I took a look, and like a big dummy I
was calling CQ into the dummy load!! Ugh!  The band sounds like it's in good
shape.  I HAVE to get that VFO up and running, so I can get don around 3700,
which isusually a lot loess occupied.  <sigh>  Oh well, it looks like I'm
going to have to wait.  I thought the latest group was going to sign clear -
no luck, just one of the roundtablers went clear.

73,
Ellen - AF9J