[AMRadio] 51J3 price

Michael Student w7ms20wpm at sbcglobal.net
Thu Sep 13 21:14:20 EDT 2007

John, Recovered from the Big Party?

  Mike

John Lawson <jpl15 at panix.com> wrote:

On Thu, 13 Sep 2007, david knepper wrote:

> $600 and up.

Previously, perhaps.... but in the last couple of months, even
relatively 'nice' ones (J3s and R-388s) have only been going in the
near-$400 range, and this seems to be trending down currently.

Not sure why this is... also it appears that R-390 prices are lowering,
As and non-As alike, in general.

> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Gary Schafer"
> Sent: Thursday, September 13, 2007 5:33 PM
> Subject: [AMRadio] 51J3 price
>

>> Can someone tell me what a 51J3 is going for these days? One was donated to
>> our club and they would like to sell it to raise funds for some projects.
>> The 51J3 is in very nice condition. Has top and bottom covers.
>>
>> Thanks for the help.
>> Gary K4FMX

Cheers

John