[AMRadio] need some Globe King knobs to finish project!!

Van K7VS wa7fab at cdsnet.net
Fri Sep 14 14:24:19 EDT 2007

Absolutely fantastic, Grant.  That is extremely generous of you.  And yes,
the address is correct on QRZ.COM and certainly you get the first set of
pictures of the completed project.  I was just out putting the cold
galvinize on the rf deck and finished that when I came in to check on emails
and such.  So was a VERY pleasant surprise.  Thanks much, Grant.  Van, K7VS

ps  have done exactly the same thing you are doing.  Have a shop full of old
parts and things which I only give away when I have a chance and have the
right part.