[AMRadio] More capacitors

Rick Brashear rickbras at airmail.net
Fri Sep 14 19:45:26 EDT 2007

I have run into a small roadblock in the audio section of my old GE.  I need
at least one, two would be better, .25 mfd @ 1000 wvdc paper capacitors.
They are rectangular can capacitors that mount by a flange toward the
bottom.  I can send exact measurements and pictures to anyone who may have
such a critter.  They are audio grid coupling capacitors so they can't be
ceramic.  I was going to rebuild the ones I have, but the Orange Drops I
have to make up that value are much too large for the can and they are rated
at only 600 vdc.  If you have such a capacitor and would like to sell it or
them, please, contact me.

Thanks,
Rick/K5IAR

Come on Geoff, John you guys always have good stuff!