[AMRadio] Johnson Valiant Part Search

Edward B Richards zuu6k at juno.com
Fri Sep 14 20:16:38 EDT 2007

Bill;

MFJ has some ceramic posts. An RF choke wound on a 1/2" X 4" ceramic form
for $9.66. You can strip off the wire and use the post, p/n 10-15144.
They also have 1/2" dia X 1" long ceramic posts threaded both ends. Put 4
together with  #8-32 screws with the heads cut off.  Cost $1 each, p/n
719D-1000C.

73,  Ed  K6UUZ