[AMRadio] Johnson Valiant Part Search

Geoff/W5OMR ars.w5omr at gmail.com
Fri Sep 14 21:13:20 EDT 2007

Jim Wilhite wrote:
> Bill if you don't find one, get some appropriate rod of Teflon or 
> Durlin and make a replacement.  The ceramic things are probably 
> available from Daburn, but they don't sell onseys or twoseys.

You're talking about that stuff that's inside most Bug-Catchers?  That 
stuff (according to what I've heard from Tony/W5OD) is called 'Delrin'.  
Kinda like a densely packed, fiberous  fiberglass (if that makes sense).

very voltage tolerant.

Driving your AM Rig without a scope, 
is like driving your car at night, without headlights. (K4KYV)

73 = Best Regards,

More information about the AMRadio mailing list

This page last updated 23 Feb 2018.