[AMRadio] Can You Believe It?

Geoff/W5OMR ars.w5omr at gmail.com
Sat Sep 15 05:08:45 EDT 2007

Ellen Rugowski wrote:
> Yeah, that's brutal!  I told Rodger, WQ8E to hang onto his Viking 500!  I
> just about had a heart attack, when I saw that price!
>
> 73,
> Ellen - AF9J

I just can't believe someone would pay $2,295 (or whatever it was) for a
Johnson Viking 500.

most of the Broadcast rigs that are getting got these days are being
picked up for -a lot less- than that.  In fact, there's an RCA BTA1A (I
think - 833's x 833's)  that I know of that was the most paid for, of
the old tube-burning B'cast rigs, and that one sold for a cool $1
kilo-buck, 10 years ago.

--
Driving your AM Rig without a scope,

73 = Best Regards,