[AMRadio] Can You Believe It? Johnson 500

Peter Markavage manualman at juno.com
Sat Sep 15 13:17:46 EDT 2007

Not really. Every day seems to be a unique adventure and even more so
when there's a new software load. AM never sounded so good. And, each day
brings the question, "what's coming tomorrow". There isn't an AM rig over
my last 45 years that has provided me with so much fun. Even adjacent
channel interference is almost a thing of the past. But, if you're one
that needs to "put your hand on the radio:, this isn't the equipment for
you.

Pete, wa2cwa