[AMRadio] Thanks, Sorry for the Delay

Todd, KA1KAQ ka1kaq at gmail.com
Mon Sep 17 10:05:12 EDT 2007

Had a family emergency to deal with over the last week which kept me
out of town and away from the list until this past weekend. Just
wanted to say thank you to Brian for the 'appointment' to AMbassador,
and to the hearty welcome extended to Gary and I.

I've been a big fan of the online AM resources for the last decade
plus, especially this list, the AM Window, AM Classifieds, and AMfone.
Not sure how long I've been on this list, but as a point of reference
it was back before we changed to a different format/server as I
offered to help translate the archives at that time.

So I've been here for a while, around the block a few times, and am
happy to do whatever I can to help out. I credit the group online as
much as listening to the receiver at home with finally getting me back
on the air and active last year. It was just to difficult to sit by
and read about all the fun I was missing! It's been just about a year
since I worked Jim W5JO for my then-furthest AM contact ever.

Here's to a great group, and many more years of cooperation and
enjoyment in keeping AM alive, active, and moving forward into the
future.

73 -

~ Todd  KA1KAQ