[AMRadio] Thanks, Sorry for the Delay

A.R.S. - WA5AM ars.w5ami at gmail.com
Mon Sep 17 10:57:17 EDT 2007

On 9/17/07, Bob Peters <rwpeters at swbell.net> wrote:
> My GOD Geoff you forgot all of us up here in North Texas...Remember
> TEXAS is a big state...
> We could keep Todd going for a month... The BIG BIG Iron is in North
> Texas Todd... These guys down in South Texas do not understand big !!!

Heehee...  You got that right Bob!  North Texas might sink before long.

Todd You were here near the beginning if you remember the big
conversion of the list to qth.net.  We lost about 3 years of messages
from 1997 to about 2000 or so, mostly my fault due to ignorance of how
to go about the deal.  I don't even remember who it was we used then,
but they would not reply to a single email about getting the archives.
 The service became so bad that I had no choice but leave the 3 years
worth of emails and make the transition.

73
Brian / wa5am