[AMRadio] Can You Believe It? Johnson 500 / Collins 30K

Bob Peters rwpeters at swbell.net
Mon Sep 17 11:09:08 EDT 2007

I agree with you Todd...I sold my KW-1 in 1992 for $22,000.00 and was
happy to get it...I found a Johnson 500 for a guy in Florida for $2500
in 2000 and he was pleased as punch... I just paid $425 for an SX42 but
I wanted it and was willing to pay it... So go figure If you want it bad
enough you pay for it...

Bob W1PE