[AMRadio] Thanks, Sorry for the Delay

Todd, KA1KAQ ka1kaq at gmail.com
Mon Sep 17 11:36:23 EDT 2007

On 9/17/07, Geoff/W5OMR <ars.w5omr at gmail.com> wrote:

> You know, Todd... your new 'position' requires you to travel (at your
> expense) to several AM'ers around the country, now.  Snapping pictures,
> and recording audio samples so that we might all enjoy through this
> wonderous venue call 'The Internet' now falls into your capable hands.

Yep, everytime I see the name 'BELTON' posted, I get envious. Been
hearing about that 'fest for years, more recently the one Brian was
discussing on the mountain top also. Went to Hamcation in Orlando in
2005, but got there on the wrong day. Been to Gaithersburg FARfest
once, got there late also because of a stubborn RA-1000. The local
stuff is nice bcause it's close and easy, but traveling around is a
lot of fun.

You can bet that once I get moved and settled (and build a baby to
keep the wife busy), I'll be making it a point to get over that way.
I've actually met radio folks out in the Portland/Vancouver area,
Florida, Maryland, and around New England. It's always enjoyable to
put faces with names/voices, and see what goodies they're hiding in
their radio room.

~ Todd