[AMRadio] F/S DX-100

Bob Peters rwpeters at swbell.net
Tue Sep 18 15:30:37 EDT 2007

I have a very nice DX100 F/S. This transmitter puts out a full 100
watts. It works really well.
Front Panel has been replaced and the cabinet powder coated. The knobs
have been replaced with
The K9STH Repro knobs. I have pictures. Inside is not real clean but
wiring was done well. Has the
PTT mod done and uses a TRS mic plug. Comes with complete manual. Price
is $325 firm. Will ship but only with pro packing and insurance. Can
deliver to Hawkins, Belton or Paris Hamfest at no charge...For
Pictures and info please e mail me off the list at rwpeters at swbell.net

Very Best 73's
Bob W1PE
The Voice of Mesquite
www.w1pe.com

"Money is only temporary, but radios are forever" - Jim Little aka "the
old dog"/K5BAI