[AMRadio] Receivers

sbjohnston at aol.com sbjohnston at aol.com
Tue Sep 18 22:46:57 EDT 2007

I should also mention my idea to retune one of the excellent old AM car
radios from the 1960s as a convenient AM receiver for 160m.  I've got a
couple on the way from eBay auctions.  I remember how good a receiver a
radio pulled from a 1964 Dodge was for me as a young AM DXer.

And I think it would be poetic to use one of them with the BC1T... they
would have been working together in the broadcast band all over the
country years ago...

Steve WD8DAS

sbjohnston at aol.com
http://www.wd8das.net/