[AMRadio] Receivers

Mike Sawyer w3slk at hughes.net
Tue Sep 18 22:53:14 EDT 2007

Kim said: With that subjective impression as an opening, what sort of receivers are in use in the AM
community?

Well, lets see. Lately I've been using my HRO-60T that I brought back from the dead and a NC-183D. They are my favorites that I'm using now. I like the HQ-140X, the HQ-129, the BC-779-B for AM. I just got a RCA AR-60T that I'm dying to hook up to an aerial just to here how it plays. Oh by the way, the Collins 75A3 sits on the shelf collecting dust. I was never too impressed with it.
Mod-U-Lator,
Mike(y)
W3SLK