[AMRadio] Re: RBB

sbjohnston at aol.com sbjohnston at aol.com
Tue Sep 18 22:54:12 EDT 2007

Bob W9RAN  wrote:

>Steve I'll bet your assumption will be proven correct.  I had an RBB
>show up in my driveway one day years ago, and it's a fantastic
>receiver.  Other than wiring around the unobtainium plug to a Lambda
>regulated p/s I haven't touched it and the dial calibration is still
>right on the money.  I'm sure as with any receiver of this vintage,
it's
>just luck.  I'll see what I have in the way of power supply wiring and
>schematic.

Wow, if you have any info that would be a great help.  Believe it or
not I actually have the connector for the power supply hook-up.  Many
years ago this receiver was functional with a homebrew power supply,
but way back then I tore the supply down to build something else.  But
in spite of my youthful attitudes I did keep the connector with the
receiver... and now, thirty years later, I'm thinking of putting it
back into action.

Thanks...

Steve WD8DAS

sbjohnston at aol.com