[AMRadio] Receivers

Peter Markavage manualman at juno.com
Wed Sep 19 03:03:57 EDT 2007

National wrote a lot more service bulletins to fix a number of things in
the NC-300. I believe there was only one for the NC-303. AM quality
seemed to be the same on both receivers but the NC-303 definitely had far
better stability for CW and SSB reception. Had two NC-300's and got rid
of them but still have a NC-303.

Pete, wa2cwa