[AMRadio] Receivers

Jay Rusgrove JRusgrove at comcast.net
Wed Sep 19 07:41:28 EDT 2007

Favorite receiving setup for AM is currently an R-390A. I-f output feeds a homebrew setup - 455 kHz
preamplifier that drives a four way power divider...the four outputs are run into: 1) peak detector,
2) precision rectifier, 3) synchronous detector, 4) output to scope. The three audio outputs are
selected by a Hafler DH110 audio preamplifier which drives headphones and a Hafler P3000 power
amplifier / speakers.

Also have (in order of next preference): SP600-JX17, Harris RF-590, 75A4, R75, etc.

Jay W1VD