[AMRadio] Help with ART-13

KB2WIG at twcny.rr.com KB2WIG at twcny.rr.com
Wed Sep 19 10:21:45 EDT 2007

I feel your pain....  i'd try injecting RF directly to the grid of the
2nd mult stage to see if you get a desired output. Also check that the
lettered dials are lined up correctly to their contacts. If my memory
is correct,  this ensures the proper sets of freq determining ckts are
switched in....  gud luck