[AMRadio] Receivers

w9gt at comcast.net w9gt at comcast.net
Wed Sep 19 10:24:56 EDT 2007

Hi Frank,

Yes, those were the days!!!  I probably had more fun as a novice for that first year than I have had in all the years since.  What a cool experience as a 14 yr old kid.....having my own radio station and actually talking with other people with equipment that I built/haywired myself!!

Hope we will see you and John, and others from Chicago-Milwaukee areas at the Ft Wayne Hamfest again this year.  We are planning to get together again at the ACME Bar & Grill for lunch and eyeball QSOs.  Sure enjoyed it last year.

73,  Jack, W9GT

From: "Frank J. Mercurio" <w9fm at sbcglobal.net>