[AMRadio] R390A for sale

uvcm inc. uvc1 at verizon.net
Wed Sep 19 10:47:31 EDT 2007

Would anyone want my 390 A before I put it on E-Bay

1963 Amelco non-depotized, matching modules, very clean, all covers, new
tubes, critical mod only, audio pick off, manuals to the 1970's, Navships
and others very rare.

$750.00 or trade for a flex radio or other stuff.

AB 577 tower complete, launcher, guyed wires, transport bags and more
Also has 70 foot ext kit $850.00 or trade

Bird 43 watt meter, with peak reading kit and manual, best offer or trade
(some slugs, extra cost)

All goes on Ebay this weekend, (this group first, ebay second)

Brad
N7RCA