[AMRadio] Another BC-610 Question

Rick Brashear rickbras at airmail.net
Wed Sep 19 11:00:52 EDT 2007

David,

They are all but extinct.  I found one at an old hardware store, but it was
just by luck.  The hole the socket fits in will accommodate several of the
modern day 3 prong twist sockets.  On my "H" model I converted to one.  Only
problem was those rascals cost nearly $45 for the set!

Rick/K5IAR

How do most of you BC-610 users out there connect the transmitter to AC? I
see a twist-lock 2 prong connector on the back. I'm familiar with the three
prong twist-lock, but where does one get a two prong one?

--
David Goncalves
W1EUJ