[AMRadio] Another BC-610 Question

Todd, KA1KAQ ka1kaq at gmail.com
Wed Sep 19 11:16:51 EDT 2007

I'm actually in the process of finding something similar to retrofit
to the T-368. Someone removed the original, added a 2-pin Cannon
connector, but the pins are so close to the outer shell that an arc
trail developed to the shell at some point before I got it.

Hubble has or had something that looked close. It needs to have that
little apron around it to mount onto the chassis. The biggest
difference is adding in the ground wire connection for safety.

~ Todd,  KA1KAQ