[AMRadio] Another BC-610 Question

w9gt at comcast.net w9gt at comcast.net
Wed Sep 19 11:27:34 EDT 2007

Ya know Todd, I'm looking for the same thing to replace the original AC connector on my Collins 30K-4.  Those old hard rubber (Hubbel) connectors...sooner or later become brittle and crack and break.  I need to find the chassis/panel mount version of the recessed 2-pin male twist lock connector that is rated at 20 A @ 115/120VAC.  They seem to be rare or non-existent around here.  Anyone know of a source?

73,  Jack, W9GT

From: "Todd, KA1KAQ" <ka1kaq at gmail.com>