[AMRadio] Another BC-610 Question

Ed Sieb esieb at sympatico.ca
Wed Sep 19 11:56:13 EDT 2007

That's a Hubbell (2-pin) Twist-Loc.  Hard to find now.  I believe  Surp.
Sales of Nebraska has  them:

Also available on eBay.


-----Original Message-----
From: amradio-bounces at mailman.qth.net
[mailto:amradio-bounces at mailman.qth.net]On Behalf Of Geoff/W5OMR
Sent: September 19, 2007 11:44 AM
To: Discussion of AM Radio in the Amateur Service
Subject: Re: [AMRadio] Another BC-610 Question

Ed Sieb wrote:
> OK - for 120 Volts use, you need a  5-20R plug and receptacle.
> http://www.evenheat-kiln.com/technical/recept/recept.htm

That's not the plug or socket that goes on a BC-610, Ed.

The socket on the 610 is two, curved slots, one bigger than the other.

More information about the AMRadio mailing list

This page last updated 19 Feb 2018.