[AMRadio] Hi Current AC connectors

Geoff/W5OMR ars.w5omr at gmail.com
Wed Sep 19 13:20:50 EDT 2007

Todd, KA1KAQ wrote:
> Thanks, Paul -
>
> Originality isn't an issue for me, safety is. I'm not into the
> 'drilling and blasting' approach, but using a safer AC connector is a
> no brainer. Finding one to fit is the trick.

Then, you want the Hubble 4-blade twist-lock, like Paul suggested.  Find
one without the center 'pin' commonly used on 408v lines.  But, really
Todd... the three-blade twist-lock would be better.  Hot, Neutral and
Ground.  The Beastly 610 runs on 110, but I think the T-3's are
changeable to 220 (or they run on 220 natively - I'm not sure).  Either
way, it's single phase, so no biggie.

--
Driving your AM Rig without a scope,

73 = Best Regards,