[AMRadio] Hi Current AC connectors

A.R.S. - WA5AM ars.w5ami at gmail.com
Wed Sep 19 13:28:11 EDT 2007

On 9/19/07, Todd, KA1KAQ <ka1kaq at gmail.com> wrote:
> Originality isn't an issue for me, safety is. I'm not into the
> 'drilling and blasting' approach, but using a safer AC connector is a
> no brainer. Finding one to fit is the trick.

Not the best way for some, however I simply left the socket in place
and used big wire lugs and the screws that hold the big terminals down
inside the socket to make the connection.  There is just enough space
to do it that way.  Just be sure the 30 amp outlet is close enough to
pull it out, or you use a disconnect near your operating position in
case you ever need to "pull the plug"!

73
Brian / wa5am