[AMRadio] Receivers

Larry Knapp kc8jx at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 19 15:01:13 EDT 2007

Interesting topic, and many responses.  Seems we all have a great deal to be thankful for.

Here, at KC8JX, I have:
National NC-303 paired with a Heathkit DX-100B (main AM station; NC-303 great on SSB and CW))
Drake 2C/2CQ paired with a Drake 2NT (Yes, it's for CW but do listen to AM on the 2C occasionaly)
Drake 2B/2BQ paired with a Heathkit HX-10, Marauder
Hallicrafters SX-100 with a Heathkit DX-20 (Yes, it's for CW but do listen to AM on the SX-100
often)
Drake R4B with a Drake T4XB (AM sounds good on the R4B)
More modern, Kenwood TS-940 (AM sounds great)
National NC-125 (it's for sale)
Heathkit RX-1, Mohawk (awaiting time for restoration)

That is all folks.........73, KC8JX