[AMRadio] receiver survey

Peter Markavage manualman at juno.com
Wed Sep 19 19:33:37 EDT 2007

Chuck Dachis's book, Radios by Hallicrafters, shows a picture of the
R-274D/FRR, on page 59. You can clearly see the plate marking on the
front. His claim is that the SX-73, R-274/FRR, and R-274D/FRR were
virtually the same receiver. No mention on any mechanical filters.
R-274A - SP-600-JX-1, and -JX-12
R-274B - SP-600-JX6, -JX-35
R-274C - SP-600-JX-14. -JX-26

Not difficult to find this info.