[AMRadio] FS Globe Champ 350

Jim Wilhite w5jo at brightok.net
Wed Sep 19 19:48:58 EDT 2007

I have a GC 350 for sale.  It is in fair to good cosmetic condition.  It
works on all bands.

I am "asking" $550 for it in Sulphur, OK.  I will be attending Texhoma
hamfest and can bring it there at no additional cost.  I do not plan to
attend Belton, but if someone from this area is coming, I can send it
along.

If you are interested, I will provide pictures and a complete
description of it and what I have done to it.  Please inquire off list
at w5jpw (at) yahoo.com.  replace (at) with the appropriate symbol.

Also I have an HT 44 + PS 120/150 that I wish to sell for $300.  It is
very good cosmetically, and has a new set of finals.  Includes extra 10
meter crystals, all but the 29.5-30 Mcy position.  I also have a MFJ 986
differential tuner for $125.

Inquire about any of these items and I will provide complete
descriptions and pictures.

Jim/W5JO