[AMRadio] Are there commercial made amps that operate better for

John razorback_fan1999 at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 21 07:19:37 EDT 2007

I hope so Ernie, but that is how we all can learn.
By all the different tried and true opinions out
there, I can spend my small pocket book on a amp or
receiver that I someone has had some success with. I
love and support the Eham group for the same reasons.
I read over these a few times then have a file set up
where I can go back and read em again.  Thanks for
your comments Ernie.