[AMRadio] Globe Scout 65A Question

Rick Brashear rickbras at airmail.net
Fri Sep 21 15:06:11 EDT 2007

It's been some time since I had a Globe Scout, but it seems I remember a
switch on the back of the chassis that was used to differentiate between two
antenna loads.  Maybe I'm thinking of another transmitter...?

Rick/K5IAR

George you have me wondering if there may have been any modifications to
the output circuit?  Maybe an added fixed cap or something disconnected
that should be there?  Have you check for things like that?

Do any of the components look as if they have been changed?

Jim/W5JO