[AMRadio] Globe Scout 65A Question

Jim Wilhite w5jo at brightok.net
Fri Sep 21 15:29:59 EDT 2007

George I just downloaded the manual for the Scout 65 and forgot
something.  Are you using the right connector for the 160/80 meter
antenna?  It has two output connectors and one is for up to 40 meters.

Also be sure you are tuning the oscillator to the correct frequency.
You might be tuning it to 80 meters on 160 or some other frequency.

Jim/W5JO