[AMRadio] Globe Scout 65A Question

gwt gwt at mpinet.com
Fri Sep 21 15:47:33 EDT 2007

There's actually two antenna inputs. One marked "doublets" and the other
marked "antenna".
It makes no difference which input I try, I get the same results. Except
when using the long wire.
Then I can get it to load  using either imput.
I think the switch your remembering is the one that selects outboard VFO
or xtal.
George KE4HJ