[AMRadio] Globe Scout 65A Question

Rick Brashear rickbras at airmail.net
Fri Sep 21 17:46:09 EDT 2007

Bingo!  Geoff, I think you're right.  I knew one of those Globe products had
a switch associated with the antenna.  Thanks! Sorry George, that doesn't do
much for your dilemma.

Rick/K5IAR

Rick Brashear wrote:
> It's been some time since I had a Globe Scout, but it seems I remember a
> switch on the back of the chassis that was used to differentiate between
two
> antenna loads.  Maybe I'm thinking of another transmitter...?

I think you're thinking of the WRL Globe Linear and it's 6m output SO-239.

--
Driving your AM Rig without a scope,

73 = Best Regards,
-Geoff/W5OMR