[AMRadio] Globe Scout 65A Question

gwt gwt at mpinet.com
Fri Sep 21 18:01:16 EDT 2007

Hi Jim,
I took a general look around. All seems in order. But it's possible that
something could be missing and I've missed
it. The components that are there appear to be original within the tank
circuit.
I'm going to take a detailed look at the circuit and schematic this
weekend and see if I can find somthing missing
or somthing bad.

The transmitter has had some replaced components, mainly electro caps.
And the PS transformer has
had a replacement. I checked out the transformer and it is supplying the
correct voltages.
Whoever did the work was workmanlike. Not butchered.

Geo KE4HJ