[AMRadio] AM transmitter on eBay

WE0H we0h at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 23 22:36:22 EDT 2007

So seeing this transmitter in a 'wooden rack', could I assume it would
be safe to use metal front panels and the rest wood for my 4kv power
supply and a 250TH amp? I don't have a brake and shear and very little
income these days. The enclosure is holding me back from starting the
build process.

So what's this got to do with AM? I am restoring a Knight T-150 & R-100
separates and those babies will do AM...Controlled carrier AM like the
Drakes did.

Mike
WE0H