[AMRadio] WAS: AM transmitter on eBay NOW: Don Merz

John Lawson jpl15 at panix.com
Sun Sep 23 22:47:36 EDT 2007

On Sun, 23 Sep 2007, crawfish wrote:

> The seller is Don Merz, N3RHT. Don has some first-rate stuff and first-rate
> dealing, I have enjoyed trading with Don.
>                                                           Joe W4AAB

Nearly half of my present AM station came from Don, along with (literally)
thousands of dollars worth of other Stuff over the last 10 years or more.
You just can't find a better person to deal with.

  [ Of course, he's yet to buy anything from *ME*...!  "Balance of Trade"
and all that... ]

   ;}

Cheers

John