[AMRadio] AM transmitter on eBay

Mike Sawyer w3slk at hughes.net
Sun Sep 23 22:54:43 EDT 2007

Joe W4AAB wrote:
> The seller is Don Merz, N3RHT. Don has some first-rate stuff and first-rate
> dealing, I have enjoyed trading with Don.

Not only that, it was built by Ed, N3GreatWattEmitter. I used to work Ed quite often on 40M. I met up with him at the Butler BreezeShooters Hamfest. I found him to be a rather humorous fellow. Last I talked to Don, he told me Ed wasn't doing too well and could no longer see. Thus the reason he gave up his transmitters.
Mod-U-Lator,
Mike(y)
W3SLK