[AMRadio] NC-183D Alignment questions help

Van K7VS wa7fab at cdsnet.net
Wed Sep 26 10:40:43 EDT 2007

Jim.  Are you talking about the small trimmer caps across the coils or are
you speaking of the main tuning and bandspread tuning capacitors??   Van
(already noted and tried the slow upside on the trimmers with no luck.  I
can get it to track pretty close by setting the tracking on the ham band I
am going to use it on (75 meters).  And seems to be fairly close on the
bdcst band, not as good as I would like it and then it goes to hell in a
handbasket!  HI HI.  Van